| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
This position exists to drive consumption of NBA related content generated by NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA.com, the NBA app, NBA social entities and other areas as the landscape changes. This role also is charged with being the protector of the NBA on TNT brand, the NBA brand (via NBA TV & other NBA Digital properties) and being an advocate for making decisions based on the Fan and the Game.
What will you be doing?
- This person should be a storyteller.
- He/She should have an eye for good content and understand the customer consumption landscape, both digital & linear.
- He/She should drive priority content and create a marketing/ consumption strategy for all priorities.
- This person will also lead the tactical marketing & media budgeting process for all priority content, working directly with the Turner Media Group & Marketing Operations team to ensure that the strategies and tactics align and that budget is effectively managed.
- This person will manage the creative & messaging process for all priority content working directly with our internal Creative Services Unit, drive the vision and ensure all marketing materials are on strategy.
- This person will manage the Marketing Coordinator, who is responsible for all of the logistics that fall within the creative & messaging process, along with the trafficking of all assets.
What do we require from you?
- 8+ years of professional-level work experience
- Enjoys developing new relationships
- The ability to both put together and then present work material to internal and external partners
- Appreciates a fast paced work environment
- Previous budget management
- Ability to craft nuanced communication
- This person should have consumer marketing experience
- Ability to be a messaging visionary with a firm backbone
- 3+ years of direct management experience
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.