The Coordinator, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) will assist the Director and Associate Manager of CSR in the execution of HBO’s corporate contributions, employee engagement, film festival sponsorship, and pro-social outreach initiatives. S/He will liaise with West Coast departments, East Coast CSR team, and external organizations to increase HBO brand awareness and employee volunteer engagement.
Assist the CSR department in developing and communicating all elements of HBO CSR programs:
- Enter funding requests in GIFTS database and summarize historical notes as appropriate.
- Update and maintain the CSR calendar with all event sponsorship information, including collecting and managing RSVP’s.
- Consolidate GIFTS with monthly budget summaries and create quarterly and annual budget spending projections.
- Coordinate creative service requests from job submission to delivery
- Prepare sponsorship requests for review on a weekly basis
- Prepare an accurate and timely GIFTS Tally for weekly CSR departmental meetings
- Coordinate employee engagement activities by coordinating event logistics and deliverables.
- Coordinate logistics for Employee Mentorship Programs, including room reservations, catering, and internal communications.
- Draft CSR-related employee communications and liaise with East Coast CSR team on internal communications.
- Maintain database of potential engagement opportunities
- Provide support for HBO’s Matching and Volunteer Grants programs.
Film Festival Sponsorships
- Coordinate festival sponsorship deliverables (merchandise, print/video/digital creative, etc.)
- Track and coordinate festival tickets and badges for HBO executives
- Support executive participation in CSR directed activities
- Coordinate HBO festival activations, including event logistics
- Researching potential non-profit partners
- Support efforts related to broader initiates including content screenings, event sponsorships and community outreach.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required, preferably in youth development, education, nonprofit or related fields.
- Minimum two years of experience working in corporate social responsibility, education, or volunteer management strongly preferred.
- Must have effective communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with senior level executives and non-profit partners.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously while prioritizing workflow.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and web knowledge. Familiarity with Keynote is preferred.
- Technical expertise in developing, launching, and updating websites is preferred.
- Must be a team player.