| || VP, International Publicity |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Pictures:WW Marketing |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Communications/Publicity |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 164022BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Vice President, International Publicity for the International Publicity department.
What do we require from you?
- Directs international publicity activities in coordination with home office strategy and international offices/distributors. Works closely with SVP, Publicity to ensure strategy and related activities stay on track and are executed as planned.
- Draft Publicity strategy documents & oversees campaign timelines and corresponds with all internal groups for planning purposes.
- Works with actors, filmmakers, agents and publicity offices to manage all talent and logistical requirements for international press activity in the US and abroad, including set visits, tours, film festivals, premieres and press junkets.
- Oversees all aspects of awards planning related to Golden Globes and BAFTA including development, planning and execution of campaigns and budgets
- Directs and manages the international screening strategy and reviews strategy with each market. Assesses and approves all related requests.
- Handles the day to day management of the international publicity teams on an operational level ensuring all plans are executed as designed and/or raises concerns with executive management on campaign changes.
- Manages a team of directors and publicists. Oversees staffing assignments of all events, travel, etc.
- Builds and maintains relationships with international media.
- Responsible for oversight and execution of special event publicity activities for all international offices (i.e. vehicle (Tumbler, Batpod), costume and prop tours, press mailers, etc.).
- Creates budgets and negotiates costs for all publicity activities. Leads the international offices on all tour planning and negotiates with domestic to achieve best international scenarios.
- Responsible for strategic budget forecasting, oversight and maintenance of home office publicity budgets for assigned titles.
- Works closely with the domestic teams on all aspects of planning and execution of press activities, including junkets and international tours to ensures all plans are optimum on a global basis.
- Oversees media promotions submitted from worldwide offices.
- Liaises with talent and talent reps on all publicity requests as needed.
- Presents PR strategies in internal and filmmaker meetings.
- Travels to key markets as home office executive oversight of tours and special events.
- Manages international screening programs of theatrical releases.
- Performs other related projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or a related discipline required.
- 8-10 years experience in marketing and publicity.
- Previous experience directly related to the motion picture/ publicity industry.
- Must have experience effectively managing a team.
- Must have an overall knowledge of international publicity.
- Must have knowledge of international markets pertaining to marketing, media or public relations
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |