HBO Programming is responsible for original series (i.e. GAME OF THRONES, BOARDWALK EMPIRE, GIRLS, VEEP). Programming develops new potential series, from pitch to pilot, and simultaneously oversees the shows currently airing on HBO. **This position reports to an Executive Vice President of HBO Programming (DRAMA).
- This position provides support by keeping daily calendar, answering phones, rolling calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements.
- Duties also include heavy office administration including logging submissions, maintaining files, and logging and tracking materials as well as research projects related to projects in development, production and post.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the development and production process.
- Ability to work under pressure a plus.
- Agency experience as well as knowledge of industry players and standards is highly preferred.
- Ideal candidate should have a polished manner, be a quick study, possess exceptional multi-tasking abilities and be an independent thinker who is very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Filemaker Pro for PC