| || Director,Business Insights & Growth |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Digital Networks |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| ||Big Data/Analytics |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 163109BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Warner Bros. Digital Networks is responsible for creating and building the Studio’s digital footprint and OTT video services, producing digital native content and harnessing the power of social media through Machinima. As part of Time Warner's overall growth strategy, WBDN works closely with sister divisions Turner and HBO. WBDN’s current portfolio includes: Boomerang (a partnership with Turner), DramaFever, Machinima, Stage 13, Uninterrupted (a partnership with LeBron James and Maverick Carter), Ellen Digital Ventures (a partnership with Ellen DeGeneres) and a DC-branded service debuting in 2018. Warner Bros. Digital Networks’ premium programming puts fans at the intersection of entertainment, sports, gaming and pop culture, reaching audiences anywhere, across any platform. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Digital Networks Inc. seeks a Director, Business Insights & Growth for the Digital Network department. We are looking for a talented strategic leader to lead the Business Insights & Growth function at WB Digital Networks. This individual will evangelize, and lead data-driven decision making across the WB Digital Network lines of business: Boomerang, Dramafever, Machinima, Stage13, Filmstruck, and DC Digital.
This role will help WB Digital Networks develop evidence-driven approaches to content valuation & selection, customer acquisition & retention, and product development.
What do we require from you?
- Explore, analyze and synthesis internal customer data, product data, content consumption, and market research.
- Build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders and business units across WB DN.
- Build out and prioritize analytics roadmap.
- Business KPI plan and roadmap.
- Identify areas of opportunity for new analyses and to conduct tests to improve business at WB DN.
- Prepare and present results of analyses to senior leadership.
- Best practice sharing and thought leadership.
- B.A./B.S. degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Political Science, or similar quantitative field. Quantitative-oriented Masters Degree or Ph.D preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in business analytics, strategy, and/or product management.
- 3+ years of experience with conducting analysis in R, Python, SAS, or similar analytical languages.
- Experience translating business problems into analytics approaches that generate actionable recommendations.
- Significant experience working with relational databases and SQL. Experience with working in cloud based environments like AWS a plus.
- Expertise in statistical analysis approaches such as time series, cluster analysis, regression, structural equation modeling, etc.
- Expertise in synthesizing results of complex topics to share with non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of basic survey design and analysis.
- Able to develop testing plans and frameworks for evaluating campaigns to generate a body of learning that can be applied across a portfolio of products.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |