This Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Director of Post Delivery, but will also support a team of Delivery Managers and Specialists, as well as provide general support to the overall department.
In addition to general administrative duties, this assistant will:
- Answer phones, copy, fax, filing, and create expense reports.
- Assist with updating the PDPO Database Agenda in FileMaker Pro.
- Receive Vendor invoices and distribute to appropriate Post Delivery Executives.
- Track department attendance records.
- Work with the Archive department to inventory LTO tapes, Post Delivery documents, As Broadcast and Continuity Scripts.
- Create purchase orders, matching incoming invoices with purchase orders, checking invoices for accuracy, and creating electronic payment requests.
- Update various charts, databases and contact lists.
- Track and shipping delivery elements.
- Receive and file various show-related delivery documents – both hard copy and electronic.
- Create expense reports.
- Maintain schedules/calendars as well as organizing video-conferences and meetings.
- Manage continual updates of departmental SharePoint and Scenechronize sites.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player with very strong organizational skills.
- High level of proficiency with computer skills is required.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.