| || Manager, BCP |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Studio Facilities |
| ||Film Production and Distribution |
Television Program Production and Distribution
| || Studio Services |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 161920BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Manager for the Business Continuity Planning department. This person will work closely with the Director, Business Continuity, This person will be responsible for business continuity planning, project management, problem analysis, and crisis support.
- Support during time of crisis and activate plan of action in the event of a disaster.
- Manage/administer department software tools in support of BCP department personnel (Business Continuity Planning and emergency communications software).
- Design and develop business continuity, crisis management and response plans per business requirements and BCP Department Standards.
- Develop testing scenarios, test plans and presentations for testing scenarios, facilitate exercises and manage required changes to plans.
- Works closely with business to assess potential business impacts of a disruption and identify and define critical time-sensitive functions.
- Develop training materials for Warner Bros. business unit partners and the general employee population. Conduct training on business continuity tools.
- Manage various special projects that support the overall initiatives of the BCP department.
- Assist with the implementation of recovery solutions.
What do we require from you?
- BS/BA in Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- CBCP, CISSA, CISSP or MBCP certification, highly preferred (candidate must be willing to obtain certifications within the first year of work).
- Experience with Fusion, LDRPS or other business continuity software highly preferred.
- Experience with mass notification systems, such as At Hoc, MIR3, or SendWordNow, highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business continuity, disaster recovery, or related field.
- Experience providing business process solutions to business problems and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate international meeting schedules by participating in video or conference calls beyond the normal schedule when necessary.
- Must be able to travel if required. Travel can be up to 20% in a year.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |