| || The Turner Story|
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
What does our department do?
As a front-end web developer at Turner Sports, you will work with some of the best UI/UX designers in the business. The work will focus on front-end development creating experimental user experiences for potential use in mobile apps, web, and connected platforms for our brands
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a front-end web developer who has a strong interest in developing creative user experiences for mobile apps, web, and connected devices. You will be responsible and expected to contribute to creative ideas and solutions in collaboration with UI and UX designers. The goal is to work closely with these teams to create and develop new ideas to help push and foster innovation for special projects and new products.
This role will participate in ideation, strategic discussions, technology analysis, and actively develop working prototypes. Brands we work with: NBA, NCAA, March Madness, PGA, ELEAGUE, Bleacher Report, TNT, TBS, TruTV
What do we need from you?
- A successful candidate will have a solid work ethic, excellent communication skills, be a self-starter, and willing to take feedback
- Looking for new ideas and ways of thinking, problem solving, flexible, collaborative
- Rapid-prototyping of iOS and web apps
- Focus on UX and collaboration with UI and UX teams
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- June 4th through August 10th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.