| || This is our story|
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play?
The CNNE Vision producer forms part of the Sponsored Editorial Content unit for CNN en Español and is responsible for producing high-end video content for television, digital and social media platforms.
What will you be doing?
- The CNNE Vision Producer is expected to enterprise compelling, editorially sound content, following the production process through from inception to final output, including research, pre-interviews, travel and production logistics, budgets, field production, media management, scripting, and oversee edit and final output distribution. The CNNE Vision producer is a flexible, multi-talented position and is required to work on any assignment corresponding to the unit.
- S/he will develop a digital strategy based for all assignments and will be responsible for tracking engagement through metrics. The CNNE Vision Producer is required to submit detailed strategy documents and compile metrics on published content on a weekly basis. S/he may be asked to shoot, edit and publish digital content.
- The CNNE Vision Producer reports directly to the Executive Producer but also works with corresponding CNNE departments for copyediting, script approval, legal requirements and Standards and Practices. The Vision Producer is responsible for the digital component related to assigned franchises, creating original content specifically for digital and social platforms.
- The mission of CNNE Vision is to produce the highest quality long form and digital production at the network, with an emphasis on strong editorial and visually compelling storytelling. Productions generally fall into the Features category and producer must be comfortable with enterprising content related to Travel, Business, Sports, Health, Style and Technology. The CNNE Vision producer is expected to be constantly exploring production and media trends and is expected to implement new storytelling techniques, especially on digital and social media.
What do we need from you?
But wait, there’s more!
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- A strong applicant will have 5 years’ field producing experience.
- Strong editorial rigor and writing skills in Spanish are a must.
- Shooting, editing, publishing and social media engagement, and tracking of audience engagement are key skills for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.