| || This is our story|
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play?
CNNE producers are responsible for producing the network's scheduled programs as well as breaking news during the shift.
What will you be doing?
CNNE Producers are responsible for structuring the rundowns, coordinating live shots, and all facets of production and storytelling across platforms (i.e. TV and Digital) which requires strong writing skills. The producer also coordinates with the assignment desk, graphics department, digital team, writers and copy editors to bring the program to air. S/he will incorporate alternate media platforms into daily programming, bringing digital content to TV and vice versa. The Producer will oversee the day-to-day editorial content of the shows / programs. S/he is the editorial point person in the control room during live shows/segments. The Producer is actively involved in day-of and future planning for their programs. This position does not have on air responsibilities
*The successful candidate is bilingual in Spanish & English*
What do we need from you?
- At least 5 years' experience producing in a major market or at least 3 years full time producing experience in the CNN Newsgroup
- The candidate must also have excellent writing, communication and leadership skills and knowledge of modern TV news production techniques, including deep understanding of new media trends and strategies
- Must also have strong editorial judgment and a strong understanding of international and domestic news with an emphasis on US politics and issues
- Understanding of production logistics, planning, coordinator and multi-format production is critical to this position
- Experience integrating content in a multi-platform environment.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications or Journalism.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.