| || Marketing Associate - Lego Franchise |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Interactive Entertainment |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| ||Marketing/Promotions/Advertising |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 161192BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. seeks a Marketing Associate for the Marketing department. Under the direction of the Brand Marketing Manager, the Marketing Associate is responsible for the daily management of activities supporting the execution of various marketing campaign components for LEGO branded videogames. This includes general administrative duties, materials routing, event and presentation support. The Marketing Associate serves as a licensing liaison with key partners (e.g. license holders, videogame developers, etc.) and first-parties to ensure all materials have been properly vetted and approved for distribution. The role will also have the opportunity to oversee execution of specific marketing programs, as assigned.
- Facilitate asset gathering (style guides, character models, reference material, etc.) from other stakeholders, development teams and partners.
- Tracks all purchase orders and invoices against master product budget to ensure adherence to approved levels, work with finance on monthly budget tracking and reconciliation.
- Route materials to 3rd party licensors or partners for approval.
- Represent team’s titles at tradeshow activities for maximum awareness. Attend shows and assist where needed, including on-site show management and product demos.
- Acts as key-contact to facilitate cross-departmental needs for various projects.
- Supports Brand Marketing leads in development of marketing presentations as needed.
- Provide input and assist in building strategic marketing plans in coordination with the Brand Marketing leads.
- Execute marketing initiatives to achieve each product’s financial and strategic objectives.
- Provide vendor direction to execute upon effective creative materials.
- Review, route, track and edit all marketing materials. Traffic final materials to all necessary groups and partners.
- Ensure that brand standards are upheld, appropriate parties approve materials and proper legal markings are adhered to.
- Keep project budget tracking accurate and up-to-date. Liaises with Finance to provide updated financial tracking.
- Attend sales meetings to present marketing plans/products as needed.
- Coordinate programs with internal PR, trade marketing, sales planning, and research teams to ensure execution.
What do we require from you?
- Four-year college degree required. Coursework emphasis in business/marketing/communications strongly preferred.
- 2+ years’ work experience in marketing of videogames, entertainment or consumer products preferred.
- Excellent presentation, analytical, verbal, and written skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and presentation software programs required.
- Knowledge of design programs Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Illustrator a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under a deadline, handling multiple projects at once and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |