| || About Turner / Our Story|
Turner Private Networks – Who We Are:
At Turner Private Networks we produce and distribute news, entertainment, weather, live sports, business, technology, lifestyle, travel features, as well as a variety of other content from CNN, Turner Broadcasting, and many other Time Warner media properties. We do so via our own customized network, the CNN Airport Network, as well as various other contracted private, narrowcast and broadcast networks. On the CNN Airport Network, for example, we are seen in more than 2,200 airport gates and other viewing areas in over 50 major U.S. airports, and represent more than 470 million passenger enplanements annually. Other private networks we currently partner with include GSTV (Gas Station Television), Outcome Health and The Auto Dealer Network. We are Turner Private Networks, a part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like CNN, HBO, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TCM, TNT, and TBS.
What part will you play?
Edits highest end pieces from start to finish, with oversight and decision making regarding overall creative/editorial direction of finished content in tandem with producers. Also includes preproduction work, assisting with graphics, shooting, and field producing. Reports to Director of Production Operations. Works with Production Manager and Producer-Reporters
Editing the highest end pieces with minimal producer input.
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- Responsible for Color Correcting and audio mixing
- Editing and re-organizing content and structuring the narrative to achieve the most impact
- Writing additional track for producers, writing graphics, selecting music
- Creating and maintaining templates for the department enabling for faster throughput of daily broadcasts
- Assisting with Graphics Back-up to Creative Director for graphics requests and fixes
- Creating sales presentation one-sheets for potential sponsors, as needed
- Designing graphics under supervision of Creative design manager
- Pre-production Planning Role in creative/direction/preproduction with producers
- Researching current video trends and production styles
- Storyboarding, writing style-guides for producers to share with DPs and producers
- Field Production Assist with Lighting, Shooting and directing shoots in collaboration with the Creative Director and Production Manager to achieve the highest end and most creative results for the piece
- Media Maintenance Ingesting Footage from production shoots
- Archiving clean and fonted versions of TPN original content
But wait, there’s more!
- Expert in Adobe Premiere
- Proficient in camera operation, types and formats
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/After Effects
- Ability to shoot and direct field shoots, conduct interviews
- Degree required 4 Year college degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years editing experience
- Minimum 3+ years field production experience
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.