| || This is our story|
Live from Atlanta, Los Angeles and New York it’s HLN. An integral part of CNN Worldwide, the network features live coverage of national, regional, lifestyle, and entertainment news in a fast-paced approachable tone powered by a lineup of popular seasoned female journalists. HLN is best known for news by day and mystery by night, featuring stories that make us think more, feel more, want more, we are HLN.
See what it’s like to work at HLN & CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play?
The Producer for HLN Across America will be responsible for editorial content of assigned shows or segments. S/he will work with the Executive Producer and other team members to decide story selection, placement, length, editorial treatment and overall presentation of show and segments.
What will you be doing?
The Producer works directly with the anchor regarding show/segment content and works closely with the planning team to come up with concepts.
S/he must have the ability to build creative show rundowns and can effectively communicate to the host and control room staff during live shows/segments.
What do we need from you?
- Three years show producing at a local station or network, or two years as a writer/producer at CNN or HLN.
- Live breaking news and control room experience required.
- Must be able to grasp the big stories of the day and enterprise segments that tackle its unique facets.
- Exceptional writing skills and strong editorial judgment is a must.
- Line producing background.
- Field producing, post production package producing and ability to copy edit scripts for air all a plus.
- Must have positive attitude and be able to deliver specific show and network editorial missions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.