| || The Turner Story |
Turner creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms and activations for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses include CNN, HLN, CNN International and CNN.com; TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies and truTV; Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim; and Turner Sports; along with other brands around the globe. For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
The Corporate Brand Creative Director will foster and activate the Turner brand visual identity. You will monitor, influence, inform and create the visual expression of multiple communications and marketing initiatives from ideation to activation, ensuring consistency of message and brand integrity across multiple platforms and outlets. You will partner with design leaders, designers and clients to champion brand design and Turner's brand as strategic business tools and demonstrate their relevance to Turner's business challenges and opportunities. You will maintain and evolve brand identity guidelines, and occasionally partner with design agencies to develop best in class design.
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- Champion and manage activation of the Turner brand visual identity.
- Lead a team of multimedia designers to produce Turner-branded communications, campaigns, environments and other assets for internal and external corporate messages activated across print, video, internet, intranet, social, events, presentations and environmental design.
- Concept, visualize and activate corporate messages, campaigns and video programming on activations like Turner initiatives, corporate ads, recruiting events, industry keynotes, and global and local town halls.
- Lead creative for the corporate intranet and internet sites, as well as other multimedia outlets like social and eboards.
- Assist setting tone and strategy of culture, corporate and social photography.
- Create network- or show-branded assets for activations at industry and brand events and trade shows, premieres, press tours, road show multimedia presentations and junkets.
- Produce video graphics to support Turner-branded video productions.
- Create branded and experiential spaces at some of our global work spaces.
- Assign design tasks, working with the Brand Experience trafficker, project manager and Corporate Communications operations director.
- Maintain and evolve design guidelines to ensure seamless consumer experience across multiple touch points.
- Drive thought leadership in brand design and identify and interpret trends and their meaning, competitive activities and their implications, key consumer/customer activities and needs, and emerging technologies and their potential applications.
- Motivate ongoing team engagement in brand design.
- Manage brand design training and skills development within design team.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in a corporate or agency design role.
- Proven management of a brand from concept to execution.
- Degree in design/design strategy/design management.
- Exceptional proven leadership in a team- and collaboration-based environment.
- Ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a manner that inspires and motivates others to understand, meet and exceed expectations.
- Innovative, collaborative, inspirational and good at building talent.
- Functional strategic and creative excellence.
- Conceptual and analytical thinker.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to effectively communicate to all levels within the organization.
- Global curiosity, business savvy, strong customer and marketing experience.
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.