| || Director of Product |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || Turbine |
| || Games – Development & Publishing |
| || Product Management |
| || United States - Massachusetts - Needham |
| || 159894BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Founded in 1994, Turbine, Inc., a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio, is focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its mobile titles, which include Batman™: Arkham Underworld and the recently released Game of Thrones® mobile game |
| || What part will you play?|
Turbine, Inc., a Warner Bros. game studio is looking to hire a Director, Product Management to join their leadership team and take ownership of the commercial outcome of their mobile games. This newly created position will have responsibility for defining the strategy and road map for each game title and will report directly to the VP of the studio.
- As a seasoned game industry product management leader you'll play a key role in growing a mobile game studio business while having access to iconic Warner Bros properties such as DC Comics, Game of Thrones and the entire WB IP library.
- You will lead the studio product management function and act a mentor and coach to team members. Collaborate with product development, production, and marketing teams to define, design and to manage a product development life cycle that supports the overall strategic vision of the products - maximizing acquisition, engagement and monetization.
- Establish and drive KPIs and targets for products and features. Drive competitive reviews of external games and translate best practices into actionable product strategy and tactical road maps.
- Work with the mobile team to get the data and information needed to make strategic game decisions, by applying quantitative rigor to our in-game merchandising including sales & promotions, inform the content pipeline, and to balance the pricing and the tuning of virtual economies.
- Develop and implement effective review cycles of the state of the mobile games that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually improve the product.
- Identify new channels and create strategies to increase player base. Define and implement metrics hooks and tracking tools for the product and use the data to inform game design and drive decisions for feature optimization and future feature development.
What do we require from you?
- BS/BA degree, ideally in a quantitative discipline. MS/MBA highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in the games industry as a product management leader.
- 3+ years’ experience in free-to-play mobile games.
- Expertise with full product life cycle, including optimization of pre-launch, live operations, and long term processes and knowledge of how to manager players at each stage.
- Exceptional strategic leadership skills, with the ability to set studio-wide product strategy, as well as vision and strategy for the product management team.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product improvements and decision making.
- Record of accomplishment via feature, promotional and business model recommendations.
- Passion for games and strong player empathy with a thorough understanding of micro-transaction based business models that influence player behavior.
- Familiarity with iOS, Android and Facebook games marketplaces, trends and best practices.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios and attend industry conferences, as required
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |