| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
- Cartoon Network is seeking a Production Assistant to join its Creative Group.
- This team produces all promos for linear and digital priorities, on-air branding and packaging, short form content, social media content and corporate reels.
What will you be doing?
- The Production Assistant is responsible for linear/TV maintenance, including On-Air bumps and menus, onscreen messaging and navigation across the channel.
- Work with Producers, Designers and Creative Directors to deliver on a weekly basis. - Assist creative team members with promo campaigns and/or create own promos. - See projects through from script to final delivery. - Supervise video edit and audio sessions. - Uphold standards for producing branded content including tone, voice, style, and interactivity. - Attend meetings and creative brainstorms on network priorities. - Act as creative support for large initiatives.
What do we require from you?
- 1 year in production at creative agency, television, or post-production company.
- Passion for animation, comedy, television, social media, trends, and Kid's culture.
- Creative writing.
- Experience in video editing (Adobe Premiere) and/or graphics creation (After Effects).
- Process-oriented with strong quality assurance and quality control skills.
- Proficient with Word.
- Ability to manage deadlines and produce efficient results.
- Proactive and collaborative.
- College degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.