| || Customer Service Rep (temporary) |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || Turbine |
| || Games – Development & Publishing |
| || Customer Service/Member Services |
| || United States - Massachusetts - Needham |
| || 159745BR |
| || Temporary |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Founded in 1994, Turbine, Inc., a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio, is focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its mobile titles, which include Batman™: Arkham Underworld and the upcoming Game of Thrones® mobile game |
| || What part will you play?|
Turbine Inc. seeks a Customer Service Rep (temporary) for the Turbine Customer Service (CS) department.
Our mission is to provide our fans with a great customer experience, unprecedented in the games business, and thus allowing WB Games to become recognized and differentiated for its outstanding support.
WB Games Fan Services has a focus on quality while providing fast and efficient responses to our fans through a variety of communication channels. WB Games is seeking highly talented self-starters who are able to perform in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Join us in our mission to create the next generation of online entertainment that unifies the best of online games, virtual worlds, and social networks on and across PC, Console, and Mobile Platforms. This is a 5-day, 40-hour a week position that may require weekend, holiday, and off-hour coverage. All schedules are subject to change. This is a temporary contract position.
- Provide customer support for WB Games published products in a contact center environment.
- Provide support through our CRM platform for email, in-app, and web help requests.
- Provide support through any new support channels adopted by Fan Services.
- Stay up to date on promotions, events, tournaments, and special offers for supported franchises.
- Review and resolve fan subscription, account, and payment issues.
- Enforce player Code of Conduct to foster a positive play experience for all of our fans.
- Escalate fan-facing issues to management and product development groups.
- Own help requests from inception to final resolution.
- Conduct research to improve fan journey & satisfaction, reduce impact of fan-facing issues & improve overall experience.
- Participate in Fan Services team meetings and activities.
- Participate in policy & procedure improvement discussions. Constantly strive to find new and better ways to assist our fans.
- Provide support and guidance through social media, forums, and app store reviews.
- Meet productivity goals, as set by management team.
- Be a helpful and caring public face of the organization through all fan interactions.
- Act as a voice of the fan and work with all applicable teams to improve the fan experience.
- Create written support materials for internal use or for fan self-service.
- Provide feedback on fan reported bugs, problems, and concerns.
- Strong attention to detail is imperative!
What do we require from you?
- Two years of experience in a customer service environment (traditional contact center or face to face customer support experience preferred).
- Experience and ability to handle confidential personal information.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Functional understanding of various mobile device operating systems.
- Excellent customer-facing soft skills – ability to calm irate customers, resolve difficult issues, and remain cool in high-pressure situations.
- Add a personal touch to all fan communication while building a memorable and likeable persona.
- Ability to accurately type at least 60 words per minute.
- Ability to organize information pertaining to multiple future releases/updates over a large and ever-growing slate of products.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Office Suite, and popular Internet applications.
- Experience with a variety of mobile games is a must!
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |