| || Counsel |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Int'l Television Dist |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Legal/Business Affairs |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 159692BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. |
| || The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting. |
| || What part will you play?|
We currently have an opportunity for a Counsel to join our Warner Bros. International Television Distribution Legal & Business Affairs group. In this role, you will:
- Negotiate and draft complex distribution, license, equity and related agreements.
- Provide legal and business advice to sales and business development, contract administration, finance and marketing teams.
- Review and revise form agreements and standard terms and conditions; assist in implementing departmental and company-wide initiatives.
- Supervise outside counsel.
- Research and advise on copyright and related issues under US and international laws.
What do we require from you?
- JD from accredited law school.
- Active member of California State Bar preferred.
- Minimum four years legal experience in major studio or comparable law firm experience, with some relevant television distribution experience.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |