| || |Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The creative team that brought Mortal Kombat and Injustice to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family. With over 20 years of creation under our belts, NetherRealm’s mission remains the same; to create cutting edge entertainment and deliver industry leading tech, game art and overall gaming experiences.
NetherRealm Studios is a collaborative and creative environment, constantly striving to up the ante on what is possible in interactive entertainment. We encompass the best of both worlds – a team of dedicated professionals with years of experience, who are also at the forefront of an industry taking over the entertainment landscape. The passion and energy that made Mortal Kombat a reality is still on display every day in our offices, our hallways and most definitely the studio’s arcade room!
What part will you play?
We are seeking a Senior Producer to be responsible for overseeing the development team on one or more AAA mobile projects. This position supports the leads and assists the team by managing and executing a variety of tasks related to developing AAA mobile games. This position should be the pivotal person for information on the projects, and when something needs to get done they should know how to navigate the waters to achieve results.
The ideal candidate has previously led internal and external games development teams and shipped successful mobile games.
What do we require from you?
- Work with studio management and leads to establish and maintain the game’s vision, feature set, scope, staffing plan, schedule and budget.
- Champion the game with the team to help maintain and drive energy, enthusiasm and urgency to the team.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time, that milestone goals are set and achieved, and that the team meets the ship date target while also hitting the quality and budget goals.
- With strong verbal and written communication skills, you are able to talk easily with all departments about all aspects of the project and facilitate communication among all internal disciplines of the team.
- Interested in being in the trenches, involved with day to day decisions, while also being aware of the high-level vision.
- Ability to lay out the overall development plan for a game, providing input for the design of games and nurturing the project from concept to implementation to ship.
- Manage day to day development issues, attempting to predict and avoid problems, while being prepared to troubleshoot and provide conflict resolution as needed.
- Review and analyze all documents, task lists and interim builds from the team. Create and modify schedules as needed.
- Review milestone deliveries to ensure quality and consistency with design and brand.
- Source highly talented external resources to supplement all aspects of internal development.
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in game production including two or more years of mobile game development in a senior role
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of both premium and freemium mobile games.
- Responsibilities overseeing large-scale, widely dispersed development teams.
- Solid experience in social marketing; strong understanding of game analytics.
- Must have successfully developed and managed people, resources and schedules within a leading entertainment software company.
- Extensive knowledge of software entertainment industry, game platforms and current trends.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) and 5+ years of production work experience.
- A natural leader and consensus builder: people listen to the direction you give them, and are willing to follow you while you are also listening to other ideas as well. You are ready and willing to lead the charge.
- Ability to take broad direction from studio and company senior management.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal. Must be able to manage communications effectively within development and publishing arms.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong scheduling, tracking and resource management skills.
- Must have strong Production knowledge.
- Must be a resourceful and creative problem solver.
- Requires a self -starter with high level of initiative and proactivity.
But Wait, There's More!
- Competitive benefits including generous 401k match and paid time off policy
- An opportunity to participate in IMPACT, an employee-driven initiative that supports employee outreach and giving
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO and Turner
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.