| || SUMMARY OF POSITION:|
Turbine, Inc. seeks a QA Tester for the Turbine MOB Dev QA department. This position is responsible for ensuring adherence to high quality standards for Turbine’s upcoming mobile titles, including playability, usability, functionality, back-end persistence, game systems, game balance, and overall game quality. As a Quality Assurance tester, you will have a passion for mobile games, the skills to identify issues and pain points that would negatively affect player enjoyment, security, or performance, and the flexibility and dedication to serve as a key member of a small, results-driven team.
Founded in 1994, Turbine, Inc., a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio, is focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its mobile titles, which include Batman™: Arkham Underworld and the upcoming Game of Thrones® mobile game.
- Execute daily ad-hoc testing on the current state of the build.
- Verify builds as meeting quality benchmarks via BVT.
- Run test plans on all client-side game components.
- Identify bugs or other barriers to play and accurately communicate them to the team.
- Assist in game integration and performance testing as needed.
- Contribute to qualitative reports on all game components.
- Perform market research on comparable and unique games competing for the mobile marketplace.
- A high school graduate or equivalent, or higher.
- A team player with exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate complicated or difficult information to multiple audiences.
- A driven self-starter capable of working solo or as an integral part of the team.
- Passionate about mobile games of multiple genres and ready to put that passion to work driving the high quality standards of Turbine’s new projects.
- Experience as a games or software QA tester.
- Knowledge of Warner Bros. IPs, including characters, environments, and lore.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.