| || About Turner|
Turner Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
For more information, please visit : http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
While working directly with the Editorial Director, the writer is responsible for writing, producing and/or editing and finalizing all speech and communications materials in the voice of the CEO or other Turner executives. The role of the writer is critical in preparing the corporate executives for major events, both internal and external, as well as editing articles, communication and documents for publication.
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- Write, revise and clear speeches, talking points and background briefings for the CEO, ensuring appropriate content, policy consistency and style to effectively communicate priorities
- In cooperation with the EVP Corporate Communications, SVP of Turner Branding and other relevant executives and teams, write, review and edit publications, op-eds, and other corporate communications Review internal and external information sources to ensure the CEO's messaging accurately reflects Turner's policies and strategic direction
- Ensure the CEO is positioned for a high-impact and productive role in major external events
- At least 5 years of experience as a speechwriter and/or communications professional in a high profile arena
- Experience in media, corporate communications and/or politics a plus
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize and integrate complex information into accessible and compelling messages for diverse audiences in the form of executive level remarks, speeches, talking points, articles, and other publications that clearly communicate Turner's core values and objectives in the voice and style of the CEO
- Strong time management and ability to handle multiple, high priority projects simultaneously
- High standards of accuracy, integrity and discretion.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
- Our culture motto is More Fun, Less Fear, All in.
- Recognized as a powerhouse portfolio with 100+ brands in over 200 countries.
- We have more than 45 years experience in the broadcasting industry.
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers.