| || SUMMARY OF POSITION|
Turbine, Inc., a division of Warner Brothers Games Inc., seeks a mobile games industry all-star Product Manager to join the Game of Thrones mobile team.
Our ideal candidate is a mobile games industry veteran that has led product management for several leading mobile titles. You have measured success creating top chart and revenue generating mobile hits and are looking to apply those skills to the Game of Thrones brand. You are a leader and a teacher of product management best practices and can thrive in an entrepreneurial and agile role.
You must be a detailed-oriented self-starter who possesses strong multi-tasking skills and a compelling product background. With an ability to think like the consumer, you are also adept at balancing the business and production priorities from concept to launch and into live operations. You love taking on massive challenges and can tackle solutions with a creative eye, but have the ability to make data-driven decisions.
Day to Day Job Responsibilities:
- Lead product management efforts working closely with development team to manage the completion (including writing detailed specific documentation) and periodization of a product’s roadmap in order to optimize revenue and player engagement
- Drive product lifecycle management strategy and execution from soft-launch, launch and post-launch through the acquisition, retention, engagement and monetization funnel
- Internal champion of consumer interests that fuel current and future game feature development – be the voice of the consumer
- Ensure the success of the live title by using tools such as SQL, Excel, Dashboards and statistical analysis to create actionable recommendations to both the product team and business operations teams
- Align with other internal teams to drive strategy and tactics for live activities to optimize game performance and player engagement across User Acquisition, Social/Community, Analytics, CRM, Player Network, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in mobile games product management
- Will consider high performing product managers with deep mobile app experience, but preference is someone with mobile games experience
- Deep understanding of product management at a features/systems level
- Strong project management experience and ability to work cross-functionally
- Knowledge of innovative free to play and micro-transaction business models within the mobile game space with a deep understanding of core mobile game mechanics and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills
- Prior experience with agile development methodologies is preferred
- Strong familiarity with iOS and Android markets, trends and best practices
- Record of accomplishments driving game feature development, monetization recommendations and marketing support
- Previous team leadership experience preferred
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.