| || SUMMARY OF POSTION:|
Warner Bros. New York based Film Publicity team is currently looking for a fall intern. This group is responsible for managing all publicity for all of our Domestic Theatrical Releases. This internship is designed to expose students interested in pursuing careers in marketing to several facets of Publicity while giving them hands on experience assisting the Publicity team in theatrical releases. Hours can be flexible to accommodate classes and all applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Work with individuals in department on specific strategic projects pertaining to theatrical releases.
- Participate in all team meetings, brainstorming sessions, department events, screenings and other activities to gain exposure to all parts of Publicity.
- Assigned specific individual projects to work on throughout the internship which pertain to all aspects of Publicity.
- Research and respond to inquiries.
- Distribute incoming/outgoing faxes, e-mails, tapes, and other correspondence.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university.
- Preferred students will be studying Marketing or Communications.
- PC knowledge preferred: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
- Proficient in internet research.
- Experience in an office setting or the entertainment industry preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.