| || Distribution Executive Benelux & GAS region|
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Do you have experience in distribution? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Distribution Executive to join the Distribution department in Munich.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The role is responsible for leading negotiations with small and medium size platforms in the Benelux and GAS region to ensure growth in affiliate revenues and viewing homes in the region. The role reports to the Director Distribution CEE.
- Negotiating distribution contracts with cable, IPTV, DTH and mobile operators in the Benelux and GAS region
- Supporting the Director Distribution with all necessary business models, forecasts and presentations
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and Long-Range Planning (LRP) for Benelux region
- Meet budgeted revenue goals
- Closely liaising with internal stakeholders such as legal, finance, research, business development and central teams
- Being first point of contact for distribution clients for any billing, technical or other issues
- Preparing regular and ad hoc reports as well as presentations for senior management
- Identifying new business opportunities in Benelux and GAS region
- Working with the collecting societies in Benelux
- Co-managing of Distribution Coordinator
- Self Starter with entrepreneurial thinking
- Team player mentality with experience in working in a matrix-organization
- In-depth knowledge of Television Industry and media market in GAS and Benelux
- Experience in financial and business case modelling
- Experience in TV Sales, TV Distribution or comparable commercial position in TV industry
- Proficiency in MS-Office, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Fluency in German and English is required, additional languages a plus
- Financial/business skills
YOUR FUTURE WITH US:
We will provide you with an attractive job in the heart of Munich, a position that will enable you to be part of an exciting business environment and to join a motivated, dynamic team. If you are interested in a multifaceted and challenging job at a television broadcaster and want to join us in shaping an expanding pay TV market, then we look forward to receiving your application