The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first-class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives, so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
What will you be doing?
- Revenue targets across C&S affiliates, syndication, interactive and broadcast sales.
- Servicing all affiliates to ensure revenue targets are met and exceeded.
- Business development to maximise reach and revenue across the Turner content portfolio.
- Networking to build awareness of and promote Turner content and networks with the local media industry
What do we require from you?
- Manage designated accounts of broadcasters, cable / IPTV operators, wireless and interactive services providers in the territory to maximize revenue and maintain and grow market share.
- Accountable for the strategy, management and sales goals of the CNN broadcast business.
- Management of any syndication or programming sales deals in the territory.
- Achieving new business revenue targets to extend the reach and revenue of Turner content across the territory
But wait, there’s more!
- Creative thinking ability
- Excellent project management skills – ability to bring a strong creative idea into reality with top-notch execution
- Good internal and external people/stakeholder management
- Social Media savvy
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent command of the English language – both written and spoken are essential
- A good team player with strong drive to succeed and a passion for entertainment
- Ability to work under time constraints and manage different brands/projects concurrently
- Good problem solving skills
- Think & work smart with high attention to detail
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands!
- Summer Fridays, End of Year Leave and more!
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company