| || TURNER’S STORY|
Turner, a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses include CNN, HLN, CNN International and CNN.com; TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies and truTV; Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim; and Turner Sports. http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The HR Coordinator will focus on providing support for various employee populations at Cartoon Network Studios in Burbank, CA. This position offers:
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- A community work environment
- A reporting structure that allows you to work with multiple groups
- A wide degree of value added thinking and on-the-spot problem solving
- Opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge base
The HR Coordinator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting regular standing new hire orientations, handling on-boarding and off-boarding of staff, as well as responding accordingly to employee inquiries.
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE FROM YOU?
- Handling heavy filing of HR-related paperwork and serve as primary contact for inquiries related to forms, processes, procedures, etc.
- Partnering with other departments within the studio, such as Finance/Payroll, Operations, IT, Production and/or any corporate Specialist departments, as needed.
- Regularly maintaining employment records, performing data audits, and reporting on HR analytics as requested.
- Managing various HR programs for Studio employees including, but not limited to: wellness initiatives, commuter benefits, corporate-sponsored events, employee development, corporate responsibility activities, and assisting with year-end activities relating to performance and compensation.
- Manage the Studio’s year-round internship program including full-cycle recruiting, coordinating intern events and workshops, etc.
- Support Sr. HR Business Partner in intake of employee relations issues and/or grievances, as needed, and assisting with investigations.
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- 2+ years' experience within HR or related customer service focused role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be organized and be able to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced, highly energetic, and nimble environment
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task, switch gears easily
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of entertainment industry a plus
- Knowledge of Union practices a plus
- Tech savvy highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Photoshop experience a plus