The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner. More fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
General Marketing and Administrative Support to China Team
What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- General administrative support to the China Team
- Management of weekly schedule
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Photocopying/ Printing/ Filing
- Maintain office supplies for Department
- Co-ordination of internal meetings
- All courier requirements of Department
- Distribution of sales and support materials to Licensees
- Liaison with office landlord and vendors
- Support China Team in developing and executing the brand and franchise plans in China. Permanently provide market insights for:
- Entertainment industry
- Content consumption
- Consumers / Retailers
- Social Media
- CP categories
- CP channel of distribution
- Themed Entertainment
- Gaming Industry
- Preparation of presentations (internal / external)
- Facilitate meetings and follow up with key decision makers in content distribution, social media, gaming, themed entertainment and retail to help to implement the marketing plan
- Review CT&E reports for approval by VP (ensuring documentation complete and accurate account coding)
- Assist in contract processing for CNE SEA (DM preparation and submission to Contract & Finance Administrator Distribution of monthly contract tracking report to CNE team
But wait, there’s more!
- Preferably University graduate
- Certifications in software applications: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Keynote
- 2 to 6 years in admin or sales or marketing support role
- Prior experience in licensing/entertainment/media industry is desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills, Strong organizational skills, High attention to detail, Takes Initiative
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Mature individual who can manage confidential and sensitive information
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands!
- Summer Fridays, End of Year Leave and more
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company