| || Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Do you have experience in presentation? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Presentation Intern to join the presentation team in Paris.|
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The Presentation Intern will be working with the presentation team for kid’s channels (first of all Cartoon Network) in coordination with production and programming departments.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Knowledge and experience required
- Checking and monitoring of promotion, with production and broadcast team in London
- Helping creation of presentation schedule, with management software : Vision
- Entering data in Xen software
- Helping on other presentation team missions
- Permanent interaction with different department
Working knowledges (word, excel) and adaptability to new software
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken
- Studies in audio-visual fields preferable
- Mandatory 6 months internship agreement
- Excellent organiser, respect deadlines
- Dynamic and motivate
- Rigorous and efficient team-worker
Working from our office in Paris, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.