| || This role will provide administrative support for Gerhard Zeiler, President for Turner International. It is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to start their career in an administrative or support role and will suit a detail oriented, proactive and positive individual looking to learn in a fast-paced role.|
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Handle all visa requirements
- Proof read complex travel itineraries
- Attend and help organise International May Strategy meetings in New York
- Support the President when Executive Assistant is on leave
- Confirm all diary appointments
- Handle all coffees/lunches
- Provide support to the Executive Assistant on Quarterly President’s meeting arrangements
- Handle Distribution lists and communication emails
- Handle all ground transportation
- Ad hoc support for Senior Strategy manager
Knowledge and experience required
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience working as an assistant to senior management preferred, however we will consider candidates with administrative experience
- Good communicator and confident in liaising with personnel at all levels
- Experience managing complex diaries, preferably working across different time zones
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Working from our London office in the heart of Soho you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.