| || This is our story|
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What does our department do?
CNN's exclusive Image+Sound team is on the front lines of production for CNN, HLN, CNNI & CNNE while adhering to the highest editorial & journalistic standards.
What will you be doing?
What do we need from you?
- Operating teleprompter for all CNN broadcast platforms.
- Running scripts for CNN, CNNI, and HLN anchors.
- Mic'ing guests and anchors in CNN and HLN studios
- Working in fast-paced, pressure-filled environments
- Always learning, development time can include opportunities to shadow other positions within Image+Sound and other departments in the CNN Center.
- Students with an interest in news production, editorial or technical.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and have a good attitude.
- Not be afraid to take on new challenges every day.
- A strong curiosity for current and historic events.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment.
What's so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Summer 2018 program dates are June 4th through August 10th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6-months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.