| || The CNN Story|
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
What does our department do?
Social TV runs the social and digital strategy for all CNN programs, anchors, special events and breaking news coverage. Part of CNN Digital's Social Team, the Social TV producers identify the most newsworthy moments from CNN air and turn it into compelling digital and social content. The team also works closely with show teams finding creative ways to integrate social into the broadcast and develops and executes strategies around special CNN events and programming.
What will you be doing?
Interns will gain insight into the digital strategy for a global news network. They will learn how to turn TV content into engaging social content and will help with writing stories and producing videos for social.
They will also gain experience developing social strategies and using analytics to measure success for social.
What do we need from you?
Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you would like to know!
Program dates are January 22nd through April 20th.
Interns are paid at least minimum wage ($13/hour), up to 20 hours/week, and relocation is not provided.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Must be currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Applicants should be a rising sophomore status or greater.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to starting the internship