| || The CNN Story|
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
What will you be doing?
The Digital Studios Production intern will assist with video equipment management, video workflow improvements and the production of original video. This internship position will be an opportunity to learn a wide range of skills over the course of the program.
Tasks may include:
- Assist in the management, basic maintenance and organization of video gear
- Help design and build studio sets for in-house productions.
- Research new technology/equipment that will improve prove the production/post-production processes.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with video gear, editing systems/hardware and other production equipment.
- Assist in the general organization of the office to ensure productions can happen seamlessly.
What do we need from you?
Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
What’s so great about this internship?
Program dates are January 22nd through April 20th.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you would like to know!
Interns are paid at least minimum wage ($13/hour), up to 20 hours/week, and relocation is not provided.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Must be currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Applicants should be a rising sophomore status or greater.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to starting the internship