| || CNN Digital is hiring a Senior Producer, News and Features with a proven track record in digital media, a deep knowledge of the Middle East and a passion for news and enterprise features to coordinate and deliver its regional coverage across its digital platforms.|
The successful candidate will be an experienced journalist capable of identifying, writing and producing engaging stories in different formats across mobile, web and social platforms as CNN extends its digital footprint across the Middle East.
The Senior Producer will be able to move fluidly between CNN’s breaking news coverage and longer, more distinctive reporting and feature projects.
- Deep knowledge and interest in the Middle East
- Strong editorial judgement and ability to identify unique angles
- Fluent in English (fluency in Arabic highly desired)
- Strong writer capable of pushing the boundaries of creative, digital storytelling
- Solid understanding of journalistic practices, ethics and media law
- Strong knowledge of how digital audiences consume news on mobile, social and other digital platforms
- Needs to be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise with other teams (e.g. newsgathering, digital video, digital graphics etc)
- Some management experience desirable
- Should know how to use metrics and be comfortable with setting longer-term editorial strategies.
Closing date: 31/08/2017