| || |
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
This role is part of the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions division of Turner Ad Sales and will report to the Manager, Activation Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions. The Analyst is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions (AI&PS) team to develop, execute, and steward Turner's advanced advertising productions at the direction of the team. These products leverage new data, analytics and technology to create new ways to monetize Turner's assets across linear and digital. The Analyst(s) will work hand-in-hand with the AI&PS team, primarily the Manager, to provide input into process design and help project manage various advanced advertising schedules.
What will you be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Assist with internal tracking, preparing necessary data reports, developing pre- and post-result presentations, and keeping a pulse on the advanced advertising competitive landscape.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Ad Sales teams to ensure that we are exceeding both our internal and external client's expectations as it relates to product/project delivery.
- Work closely with the Strategic Planning, Account Service, Technology Operations and Data Science Divisions
But wait, there’s more!
- 1-2 years’ experience with digital and/or linear advertising (media company, vendor, or agency preferred
- Passion for media, data science, analytics and emerging technologies
- Fluency in the fundamentals of digital and television advertising
- Solid project management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and implement complex processes and solutions
- Creative thinker who can problem solve and think outside of the box
- Good presentation skills and aptitude to be great
- Solid knowledge of linear, digital and programmatic advertising
- Base knowledge of linear and digital ad operations (ad serving, trafficking, etc.)
- Understanding of systems for planning, delivery and reporting on media
- Knowledge of audience data systems
- Required Systems & Programs Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of macros, pivot tables, plugins is a plus
- Audience Data Systems - Nielsen National TV Toolbox (NPower)
- Preferred Systems & Programs Knowledge
- Audience Data Systems - STAR, TechEdge, Rentrak, TRA, Advantics, IMS Clear Decisions, IMS Optimax
- Adobe Acrobat - Edit PDFs
- Analytics Tools - SPSS, SAS, R
- Project Management Software - Ex: Basecamp, Microsoft Project, OneNote, etc.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.