| || Digital Commerce Manager - WB Interactive Entertainment |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Interactive Entertainment |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| ||Digital/Interactive Media |
Sales and Distribution
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 164648BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment seeks a Digital Commerce Manager for the selling department.
What do we require from you?
- Oversees and maintains promotional planning database for digital activity across all worldwide digital accounts, insuring accurate budgets and real-time representation of account activity.
- Assists in the management and tracking of digital storefront media plans.
- Consistently reviews digital sales and placement, ensuring execution and providing regular reporting to WBIE management. This includes an analysis of competitor titles and their executions.
- Research, analyze, and conduct studies that will inform the features, discounts, and execution of games on the digital storefronts to enable the team to put forth digital recommendations with confidence.
- Meticulously analyze sale results across digital networks, converting them into actionable insights as the physical/digital landscape continues to change.
- Assists during digital meetings, providing insights to the multiple departments involved.
- Assists with the preparation of line review presentations for digital accounts.
- Manages multiple worldwide calls related to digital distribution. Including agenda setting, call maintenance, and call follow-up. Directs action items and controls progress reports.
- BA/BS Degree Required. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 5-7 years of Digital Marketing or Merchandising experience with Video Game or Entertainment companies.
- Prior experience with a large package goods a plus.
- Must be a devoted gamer who enjoys following the trends of the industry.
- Ability to utilize analysis/data and apply it strategically to promotional planning, budgeting, and promotional development.
- Working knowledge of the interactive category from both a product and consumer basis.
- Must be willing to travel up to 15%.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |