| || Turner Studios is an organization focused on next generation content creation. Comprised of an amazing group of open, collaborative and innovative artists, crafts people, leaders, strategists and communicators we work closely with our partners throughout Turner to make sure we have the resources needed to grow our business, and our brands. Whether it be a brand specific campaign or event, a portfolio based initiative or a corporate communications tool, Turner Studios has the capabilities to consult, innovate and create. Everything we do revolves around two driving principles: to always be a resource for Turner brands, while never contradicting their vision and goals; and to always provide positive economic value to Turner. |
What part will you play?
- Executive Assistant to EVP, GM Turner Studios Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Performs advanced, diversified, and confidential secretarial and administrative support for the EVP requiring a high degree of autonomy and judgement to resolve frequent and complex administrative situations.
- Directly or indirectly executes work that substantially affects business operations
- Must be able to build positive internal and external relationships by being a liaison to and for EVP.
- Performing a variety of clerical and secretarial duties with minimal supervision including answering phones, making appointments, travel arrangements, and expense reports
- Making independent decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling meetings for the EVP.
- Assist EVP in preparing for all meetings by being proactive, showing initiative and calculating appropriate lead time for documents needed while keeping agenda organized. Must be able to keep executive and team on task as directed
- Coordinating with a variety of departmental meetings and functions.
- Support Turner Studios initiatives, Turner Sports initiatives and undertake special projects and other duties as assigned
- Assisting and coordinating in the preparation of reports and PowerPoint decks as needed, utilizing methodology and design for accuracy and impact, for both internal and external audiences
What do we require from you?
- A four-year degree is preferred, but not required.
- 5 + years of executive administrative experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable in a professional creative organization dealing with powerful senior executives, strong personalities and colorful characters.
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are needed This role requires a confident self-starter demonstrating a positive attitude and a great deal of personal motivation.
- Must be comfortable with direct communication but also able to be charming and likeable under pressure
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Individual should be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) with all levels of personnel
- Work a consistent 9am to 6pm schedule or around the EVP's schedule as needed.
- Ability to work overtime as needed · Must be able to handle pressure/deadlines with calm and ease
- Must be engaged in the day to day operations of the large and diverse department
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS