| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Sales Planner role is crucial to the day-to-day running of the Sales team and works across every aspect of the sales business, which includes pitches, proposals to clients and general sales intelligence, collateral and support. They will also assist in the coordination and communication, account management and agency & client engagement.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor Account Executive's online schedules daily
- Prepare all post-analysis
- Resolve contract discrepancies
- Use Turner systems to prepare and revise proposals for client/agency presentations
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executive
- Actively track liability and arrange for underdelivery schedules
- Provide support to Account Executive/management and complete additional projects as directed
- Attend and participate in Sales Planner training sessions
- Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; previous media experience or work at an advertising agency is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker.
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.