| || Sales Associate - Barista |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Studio Facilities |
| ||Film Production and Distribution |
Television Program Production and Distribution
| || Retail/Store Operations/Tour Operations |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 164596BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios. |
| || What part will you play?|
WARNER BROS. STUDIO FACILITIES oversees the physical operations of Warner Bros. Studios, one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world.
We are seeking a Barista for the Studio Tour Hollywood department. If you enjoy interacting with people from all over the world on a daily basis, this is the job for you! We are looking for candidates who truly enjoy providing excellent customer service and going above and beyond to ensure our guests have the best experience while visiting our lot.
What do we require from you?
- We are a very busy attraction, so previous Barista experience is required. This is a great position for someone who enjoys interacting with people and who would like to make a direct impact on our visitors.
- Duties can include: preparing and/or serving hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees or teas. Maintain a clean and sterile work station, assist customers with purchases and ensure the store is presentable.
- Ensuring our guests leave with a pleasant experience is our top priority, so strong customer service and communication skills are a must.
- Prefer 6 months experience working at coffee shops with strong people skills and cash handling experience.
- Must have an understanding and appreciation for the "customer comes first" demeanor.
- Shifts vary Monday -- Sunday, between 6am--10pm.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |