| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
- The seasoned Senior Financial Analyst will be a business advisor responsible for providing timely, actionable and strategic analysis in support of Turner's Entertainment Networks (TBS and TNT) across all platforms (linear and digital)
- The successful candidate must be comfortable with ad-hoc analysis and projects, finance processes / systems / tools / modeling, operating under tight deadlines, implementing controls and driving impact through insightful analysis and executive takeaways
What will you be doing?
- Partnering with Turner's Entertainment U.S. based sales divisions for forecast, close, and budget
- Analyzing and reporting financial results, identifying key trends, and communicating results to senior management
- Delivering timely and accurate forecasts and identifying risks and opportunities
- Significantly contributing to the annual budget process, communicating results and drivers, and assisting with presentation of results
- Coordinate Corporate reporting deliverables and assist in developing support analytics
- Performing various special projects and ad-hoc analysis to help measure performance of brand and process improvement to help support team needs
What do we require from you?
- Four to six years of finance experience with a minimum of three years' experience in a role with demonstrated strong analytical, modeling, organizational and technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint skills (logical and reference formulas, financial functions, pivots, etc.)
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Audit experience
- Experience with Essbase, Hyperion, and/or other data base retrieval tools
- Exceptional communications skills (written and oral)
- Desire for ownership and ability to operate in fast paced environment and adopt to changing needs and responsibilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to prepare and present executive level presentations with insights Ability to balance needs of clients and financial responsibilities
But wait, there’s more!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.