| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
As Digital Pricing & Yield Analyst, you will be in a highly impactful role that is responsible for maximizing Turner's digital revenue & the utilization of its inventory across all revenue streams.
What will you be doing?
- In this position, you will focus specifically on Turner's News vertical, inclusive of CNN.com, CNN Money, HLNtv.com and Great Big Story.
- You will play a key part in measuring and optimizing the overall health of Turner's digital businesses, including analysis of revenue, supply and demand, pricing & inventory consumption.
- You will then use these data points to drive Turner's approach to monetization (both strategy & tactics) by working closely with sales, product, ad operations, programmatic & analytics teams.
- Lastly, you will help identify & implement new monetization techniques & sales opportunities. This role is based in New York and reports to the Manager, Digital Pricing & Yield, News Vertical.
What do we require from you?
But wait, there’s more!
- 1+ years of experience in pricing, yield management or sales analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher, or Ad Tech Vendor.
- Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel, and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce and Operative.One.
- Experience with publisher tool Yieldex is a plus.
- Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, SumIfs, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, statistics, science, or equivalent work experience.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.