| || Time Warner Inc., a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks and film and TV entertainment, uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package and deliver high-quality content worldwide on a multi-platform basis.
Our operating divisions, Home Box Office, Inc., Time Warner Corporate, Turner, and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. share a dedication to light up the world’s screens with the best storytelling, across technological frontiers and geographic boundaries. They maintain unrivaled reputations as homes for creativity and excellence, with brands and leading scale that attract the best talent and ideas, and allow creative talent and journalists to realize their visions and share them with the world.
| || Position Summary:|
The Executive Assistant will primarily provide administrative support to the Vice President, Operations & Infrastructure Engineering and the Vice President, Technology Strategy & Design. There will be some additional support for their directs and other leaders in the office as necessary. The Executive Assistant is responsible for all administrative duties such as calendaring, travel and other administrative items for the Atlanta EIS office.
• Responsible for all administrative duties for the Atlanta EIS office and departments.
• Manage and prioritize all incoming and outgoing communications, including screening a high volume of both phone and email meeting requests.
• Maintain calendar, including heavy meeting and appointment scheduling, departmental meetings, cross functional meetings and cross divisional meetings.
• Maintain digital and hard copy files.
• Handle all logistics associated with meetings, appointments, conferences, domestic and international travel.
• Complete detailed expense reports consistent with company policies and track reimbursement.
• Create, format, and edit correspondence and presentations with minimal direction and superior editing skills.
• Follow-up on various activities to ensure closure, completion and deadlines are met.
• Manage internal event and space planning.
- 7 - 10+ years in Assistant and/or Executive Assistant capacity supporting executives
- GED or High school diploma
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Self-motivated, energetic, flexible and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Good oral and written communication skills along with Interpersonal/networking skills with strong team orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and tasks with accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated problem solving capabilities.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer / E-Verify