| || Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Do you thrive in a team environment? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting an Intern, Digital & Marketing to join the Digital & Marketing team in Paris.|
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
During this 6-month internship within the Digital and Marketing department, the intern will gain exposure to what operating Kids’ and General Entertainment channels in Africa involves. The successful candidate will support the Paris-based African team in the management of digital platforms and the implementation of operational marketing for all its kids and movie channels in English-speaking Africa.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Knowledge and experience required
- Working alongside the Digital Producer to support the websites and social networks for Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Boing, Toonami and TCM.
- Planning and uploading of digital content on various platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, website CMS platforms).
- Tracking the performance of digital platforms via Google/Facebook Analytics and Omniture.
- Coordinating updates of digital properties with the Turner digital team, based in London.
- Drafting creative briefs and closely monitoring development of promotional visuals and campaigns.
- Working with Turner’s distributor in English-speaking Africa (planning and sending visuals, promotional materials, and other content).
- Assisting the marketing team in the coordination of events and activations alongside our local agency in Africa
- Assisting the marketing team in the coordination of media and PR campaigns
- Administrative tasks related to project management planning (document updates, vendor invoices, etc.)
Working from our office in Paris, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly global media company. With global scope and local focus, we’ll find and share stories that matter to our diverse audiences and clients.
- Working towards a degree in marketing/communication
- Fluency in English
- Enthusiastic, creative and team-oriented
- Hard working and organised
- Appreciative of foreign cultures and keen to learn more about them
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
Less Fear, More Fun, All In.