| || Analyst, Enterprise Technology- Prod Acctg, HR & Shared Services |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Technology |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Technology/Information Technology |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 164337BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Tech seeks an Analyst, Enterprise Technology- Prod Acctg, HR & Shared Services for the Enterprise Technology- HR/ Shared Services CAO department. The Functional Analyst, Enterprise Technology position is responsible for supporting, assessing and documenting complex business requirements related to production payroll, time and attendance, Human Capital Management (HR/HCM), and Financial Integrations. The position will be responsible for providing support and enhancement services to meet client requirements across the application portfolio. This individual will provide functional support on day to day business process initiatives for current systems, new systems, and new technology business transformation initiatives. The optimal candidate will have exceptional skills in requirements gathering, functional design documentation, writing and drawing process flows, and testing and implementing systems changes in a hands-on manner. This individual will be familiar with business processes and system requirements gathering, with practical experience across all areas of the SDLC.
What do we require from you?
- Gather requirements from the client to support new functionality and changes to the HR, Time & Attendance, Payroll and production accounting integrations to Financials. Transform business requirements into functional requirements and technical designs.
- Manage Enhancements throughout the development lifecycle from estimating and planning, to design, testing and implementation.
- Perform required testing, Functional Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, adhere to required change management procedures, and train end users as appropriate.
- Conduct functional impact analysis for new capabilities and for changes to existing capabilities; application design sessions, moderating other discussions as required.
- Responsible for tracking pipeline enhancements and other initiatives as applicable.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an IT or associated role.
- Knowledge of Payroll and Financial Accounting processes within the entertainment industry is preferred.
- Experience gathering requirements, writing functional designs, drawing process flows, use cases, and writing test cases.
- Knowledge and practical application of the software development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and scrum project management with industry standard best practice methodologies.
- Experience with SaaS software.
- Working in a multi-labor work environment that includes internal and out-sourced resources is a plus.
- At least one major full life cycle global ERP/SaaS implementation in a senior analyst capacity.
- Past practice and implementation of process re-engineering efforts.
- General knowledge of SOX controls and processes.
- Deep knowledge of Requirements definition and realization.
- Business process design and modeling.
- Business process re-engineering.
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Time and Attendance, Payroll, and Financial Accounting processes for the entertainment industry is preferred (at least one discipline).
- Entertainment industry experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of ERP and SaaS client application(s) is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Management of 3rd party service providers in application and project delivery (on and off-shore).
- Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications.
- Responsible for root cause analysis, testing.
- Strong analytical and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent skills with Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have excellent time management skills to perform in a fast-paced, high pressure, high volume environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary.
| || At WBT we look for members who want to:|
- Be Curious: Seek out opportunities to learn, and who aren’t afraid to ask questions
- Own It: Be the driver, and take accountability
- Embrace Change: The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence: Share your passion for technology, and develop great relationships with colleagues and collaborators
- Respect: Show empathy and respect to all, and operate with the best intentions
- Live the #WBLife: At WBT we look for team members who want to “Contribute to Our Community
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |