| || Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/ |
Business Development and Commercial Strategy will work with SVP to identify opportunities internally and externally o Identify key opportunities and risks both short and long term to the business unit, this should include metrics to measure and prioritize impact
Develop business plans and presentations to secure alignment and investment.
What will you be doing?
- Appropriate research and findings, strategic rationale, audience impact, competitive analysis, etc.
- Take large amounts of information and make it easy to understand both visually and verbally
- Polished enough to present to senior management o Knowledgeable in industry trends in both media consumption and kids/young adult behavior
- Define objective, scope, key metrics, timelines and deliverables for project management
- Skill set to be able not only to develop strategy but also to move execution forward
- Prioritize and multi-task several projects at once
- Can clearly and concisely articulate a point of view
What do we require from you?
- 5-7 years experience in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, digital strategy or media and entertainment
- College degree required
- Project management and ability to drive projects forward when faced with obstacles
- Media savvy, knowledge and voracious consumer of entertainment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing, deck building and all communication as well as an educated point of view
- Entrepreneurial - Be small and nimble and resourceful within big media company
- Ability to work independently
- Resourceful and future focused
- Able to take initiative and build key relationships
- Intellectually curious
- Flexible and adaptable to change
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.