| || Project Executive, Corporate Solutions |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || WB Technology |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Technology/Information Technology |
| || United States - California - Burbank |
| || 164308BR |
| || Fixed Term |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more. |
| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Project Executive, Corporate Solutions for the Enterprise Technology- Finance & Tax department. The Project Executive WBT Enterprise Finance is responsible for leading a medium to large project team related to a Lease Accounting Project as well as projects related to Acquisition Integrations for Drama Fever, ITVPUK and Eyeworks by translating client/customer requirements into formal agreements and plans, concluding in the customer’s acceptance of the project deliverable according to enterprise standards and methodology. The role is responsible for understanding the business problems, conducting executive meetings and updates, construction of the necessary project and resource plans to identify and document requirements, and implement the recommended solutions. He/she is responsible for providing oversight over deliverables resulting from reorganizations and realignments of legal entities. The Project Executive defines current and future operational scenarios, communicating with the clients and other Technology groups (including 3rd party vendors) to ensure business requirements are translated to application requirements. The position is responsible to provide oversight to the project team through the project life cycle including managing and running Executive Steering Committee(s) sessions, deliverables management, resource management, project quality, project scope and budget. Responsibilities include leading a matrixed team of resources between business and technology in the requirements gathering, design, testing, and deployment of enhancements.
What do we require from you?
- Responsible for medium to large project budgets, scope, schedule, quality, performance, and appropriate business measurements for the project. Lead a project team in initiating, planning, controlling, and executing project deliverables.
- Provide oversight of IT and process deliverables related to acquisitions, divestitures, reorganizations, and realignments; conduct meetings with senior company executives.
- Executive level leadership over Enterprise Finance & Tax projects, ensuring that defined visions, objectives, standards, and methods are met. Drive application development and implementation. Drive ownership of key enterprise business processes that are impacted by the projects.
- Interface with senior executive leaders and sponsors to ensure an appropriate level of stakeholder buy-in is achieved through the project lifecycle.
- Define strategic opportunities within the scope of the project to exploit system solutions to support critical business processes that impact employee productivity, business process efficiencies, revenue opportunities or cost measures.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field required.
- MBA or similar degree preferred.
- Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant certification preferred.
- SAP FICO or BI certification desired but not required.
- 10-12 years of experience in a leadership role, managing a multi-faceted technical/functional organization, preferably in the delivery of large IT projects.
- Developing strategic plans tied to potential system solutions to drive business performance and optimization.
- Must have completed 3 or more global ERP implementations.
- Minimum of 8 years of managerial experience with significant experience running large projects.
- Must have demonstrated success in an executive leadership role.
- Entertainment industry experience is highly desired with emphasis on by-title business processes (by title financials, film amortization, participations).
- Must have knowledge of the SAP Platform in Media; knowledge of IPM preferred.
- Know of enterprise system software solutions and the integration of business process design to final solution determination.
- General knowledge of SOX controls and processes.
- Management of IT budgets.
- In-depth knowledge of Financial Accounting and Planning including background on the design and functionality of the financial systems of Warner Bros.
- Understanding of industry trends and direction.
- Masters and applies expert knowledge of application technology and associated leading edge solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to help them achieve their business goals and objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support.
- Senior level project management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage large teams and budget.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to staff, motivate and develop a highly productive and effective team.
- Ability to work successfully across organizational lines and influence outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to grasp the "big picture".
| || At WBT we look for members who want to:|
- Be Curious: Seek out opportunities to learn, and who aren’t afraid to ask questions
- Own It: Be the driver, and take accountability
- Embrace Change: The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence: Share your passion for technology, and develop great relationships with colleagues and collaborators
- Respect: Show empathy and respect to all, and operate with the best intentions
- Live the #WBLife: At WBT we look for team members who want to “Contribute to Our Community
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |