| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What is Great Big Story?
Great Big Story is Turner’s Global Video Storytelling brand for the Intellectually Curious. At our core, Great Big Story is unearthing stories about the untold, overlooked, the awe-inspiring unique and beautiful people, places and things that spark curiosity and wonder in people everywhere. Our mission is to change the way we see the world and the way we understand our place in it. Simply put, we aim to inspire people everywhere to wonder the world with us.
Check us out at greatbigstory.com and on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
What part will you play?
Great Big Story Brand Strategists / Account Directors are passionate storytelling salespeople who evangelize the brand to the media buying community
What we’re looking for?
What do we require from you?
- Utilizing your passion for storytelling, impressive list of contacts to create, build and sell amazing Great Big Stories
- Manage the RFP process for your clients through building editorial and branded content.
- Work closely with our product, creative and account service teams to see that programs are implemented and reported on to exceed client expectations.
- Act as a center of excellence for the broader Turner Portfolio and represent GBS within those sales opportunities
- Hit and exceed quarterly sales targets
But wait, there’s more!
- 5-7+ years digital sales experience; digital video and/or custom content sales experience highly preferred
- A demonstrated track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships
- Strong relationships with senior decision makers at relevant agencies and brands (Preferred agency relationships: Horizon, Dentsu and Magna)
- An entrepreneurial mindset, creative thinker, results oriented, passionate, ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Ability to understand complex technology and convey it in an easy-to-understand manner
- Strong organizational/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.