| || What part will you play?|
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Dev Ops Engineer for the Enterprise Technology- HR/ Shared Services/ CAO department.
The Senior Dev Ops Engineer – Workday Position is responsible for critical application support and development for the Warner Bros. HR Services Organization and their business clients. The business unit functions supported include HR, Payroll, Benefits, Learning, Employee Engagement, Talent Development and others.
This senior development position will perform requirements gathering, functional and technical design, development, testing, deployment, and operational support activities in support of the enterprise products used by the department. The scope of responsibilities will be a mix of project work, enhancement work, and on-going application support.
This position will develop, configure, and test technical integrations for the Workday Solution using Workday Studio Developer, Workday RaaS Integrations, Enterprise Interface Building (EIB), Workday Complex Calculated Fields, Workday Custom Reports, Web Services, XSLT, and xPath.
The role will attend client meetings, and participate in stakeholder workshops to document requirements and review designs. Upon establishment of the requirements, this position will apply their technical and functional knowledge to support the design, configuration, development, testing, and deployment/cutover phases to implement to production.
Must have technical knowledge required work with other integration teams, collaborating to developed integrations with third parties and with other Warner Bros Technology groups such as the Enterprise application Integration team.
What do we require from you?
- Develops, supports, and manages application code, user interfaces, and third-party integration components for the customized Workday solution using Workday Studio, EIB, Calc. Fields, RaaS, Web Services, XSTL, Workday Cloud, and xPath.
- Develops, supports, and manages application code, user interfaces, and third-party integration components for the Service Now HR platform, AWS applications, and other custom integrations including the WB People Data services.
- Partners with Clients and Technology to define and capture business requirements, technical requirements, determines scope, and estimates the effort in the development of Technology requirements. Leads application development related activities while ensuring that appropriate governance exists for all delivery of technology solutions.
- Responsible for triaging issue resolution, determining root cause and implementing corrections. Responsible for ticket management, SLA analysis and root cause analysis.
- Responsible for supporting Workday integrations testing during the twice-yearly Feature Updates.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Graduate degree or professional certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Workday Implementation experience preferably with an implementation partner.
- 5 years of information technology experience supporting a complex application with complex integration points across other systems.
- Experience with highly complex integrations preferably between HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance and Financial systems (SAP) using Workday tools.
- Knowledge of complex union bases Payroll and business rules for pay calculation and financial accounting processes preferred.
- Understanding of the technical components required to support business processes, including effort estimates and resource management experience.
- Experience planning and implementing enhancements, operating and maintaining technology systems supporting existing business process and live productive applications.
- Experience with Workday Studio Development.
- Experience with Workday EIB, RaaS, and Web Services.
- Experience with Java, Informatica, or Relational Database development desired.
- Workday integrations experience required.
- Some non-Workday programming experience required.
- Integration design and testing concepts.
- Integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic).
- Data conversion concepts and impacts on business processes (such as Workday iLoads or bulk data loading).
- Issues documentation and analysis for payroll and related financial activities used to identify systemic issues or problems with integrations.
- Understanding of application technology and associated solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to help them achieve their business goals and objectives.
- System design and testing concepts.
- Client deployment readiness concepts (e.g. business cutover).
- Knowledge of payroll processes preferably including studio residuals, pay calculations, time reporting, and workflow best practices.
- Knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support
- Strong customer service focus and responsiveness.
- Strong analytical skills, interpretive and evaluative skills.
- Strong organizational skills across multiple threads of work streams.
- Outstanding documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and resourceful approach to the business and an ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to clients.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |