| || Director, Marketing - DramaFever |
| || Warner Bros. Entertainment Group |
| || Warner Bros. Digital Labs |
| || Film Production and Distribution |
| || Marketing/Promotions/Advertising |
| || United States - New York - New York |
| || 164293BR |
| || Full Time |
| || Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. |
| || WB Digital Labs (subsidiary of Warner Bros.) is a fast-paced, innovative development division working to build the next generation of video-enabled entertainment brands. Previously known as the startup, DramaFever, we have an established history of building one of the most beloved over-the-top-streaming Korean Drama channels on the market. Now, we are looking at nothing less than to shape the future of media by combining our cutting-edge technology, design, and marketing capabilities with the world’s most beloved and iconic brands (eg. Looney Tunes & DC Comics) to build a portfolio of next-generation multi-media entertainment services and delight fans everywhere. |
| || What part will you play?|
WB Digital Labs (subsidiary of Warner Bros.) is a fast-paced, innovative development division working to build the next generation of video-enabled entertainment brands. Previously known as the startup, DramaFever, we have an established history of building one of the most beloved over-the-top-streaming Korean Drama channels on the market. Now, we are looking at nothing less than to shape the future of media by combining our cutting-edge technology, design, and marketing capabilities with the world’s most beloved and iconic brands (eg. Looney Tunes & DC Comics) to build a portfolio of next-generation multi-media entertainment services and delight fans everywhere.
We are looking for talented Director, Marketing to join the DramaFever team at WB Digital Labs. You will serve all cross-functional marketing initiatives, overseeing a team responsible for driving high quality top of the funnel growth and awareness. This person will identify opportunities for DramaFever to scale our acquisition channels, lead life-cycle marketing, drive bottom-line revenue and grow cost effectively as a content-streaming business. You will be responsible for driving the marketing calendar, overseeing strategy and implementation of all marketing and communication initiatives to develop DramaFever’s audience and build customer retention. The ideal candidate is passionate about content and technology, is both creative and data-driven, has extensive direct-to-consumer digital subscription, social media, and marketing experience and knows how to convert users to paying subscribers.
What do we require from you?
- Oversee all marketing efforts including the marketing calendar development process for initiatives with a critical focus on paid media strategy, including planning, forecasting, and analyzing all performance and brand media channels.
- Support to help evolve the marketing vision for the brand including brand positioning, key differentiators, audiences and customer engagement strategies.
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans in support of organizational strategy and overall business objectives. Direct analytics team to measure, analyze and evangelize marketing campaign performance and make data-driven decisions about how to invest our marketing resources for maximum impact.
- Provide thought leadership on brand and social media marketing - ensuring we continue to innovate and social is thoughtfully factored into partnerships, executions, and campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including creative/copy, technology, product and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience across all digital and offline channels.
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve and optimize campaigns towards our target KPIs.
- Work with the licensing team to research, advocate and ultimately recommend content for the channel.
- Work closely with video production team to create metadata, edit videos, and manage various quality assurance processes.
- Coordinate with the product team to continually enhance the user experience and grow the audience base.
- Collaborate with cross functional internal and external teams to develop custom strategies and initiatives to extend client opportunities.
- 6+ years of experience in a direct to consumer digital marketing.
- Experience in team management, growth and proven success in executing marketing campaigns.
- Hands on experience in digital marketing channels including but not limited to Retention, CRM, SEM, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, PR, Offline Marketing, Influencer Marketing and Video Marketing.
- Highly analytical and uses data to uncover insights and opportunities to drive impact; ability to translate analysis into recommendations to marketing and product teams.
- Ability to shift effectively back and forth between day-to-day detailed operations and long term high level strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
| || The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. |