| || About Turner|
Turner, a Time Warner company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner’s consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, GBS, Bleacher Report, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, NCAA, March Madness & PGA.
What role will you play?
In this Account Executive position, you will be responsible for generating (linear, digital and social) revenue for Turner’s Entertainment (tbs, TNT) and Emerging Consumers (Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, truTV, Boomerang) divisions (and platforms.) Utilizing Turner’s suite of integrated and innovative solutions, you will partner with our agencies and clients to help them surpass their marketing goals and grow their businesses.
What will you be doing?
- Directing and maintaining the sale and distribution inventory to agencies and clients to meet revenue budget requirements
- Directing accounts from proposal through post-analysis
- Creating and presenting proposals to secure business, utilizing rate card guidelines and keeping the network and site's best inventory interests in mind
- Analyzing and diagnosing client needs and share analyses with all TBS divisions to maximize revenue opportunities
- Developing and maintaining stable relationships with operations and sales support groups within the company
- Supervising the "team", which includes Account Service Representatives and Sales Planners
- Being a positive team player and active role model for support staff and other AEs
- Leading the development of strong client and agency relationships for applicable accounts
- Developing creative ideas and solutions for business responsibilities
- Directing comprehensive servicing and support for clients and agencies
- Maintaining working knowledge of research products, Nielsen and MRI
What do we require from you?
But wait, there’s more! Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- 3-5 years sales experience in linear and digital capacity
- Proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships
- Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality
- Capability to multitask and juggle competing priorities
- People management capability
- Strong writing and presentation capability
- Knowledge of Solbright, DART, Nielsen/NetRatings @Plan a plus
- Bachelor’s degree