| || The Turner Story |
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Paid Social Strategy Manager will be a member of Turner’s Launchpad team, a wholly owned social agency within Ad Sales that handles advertiser campaigns across all of Turner (CNN, Bleacher Report, Adult Swim, Team Coco, etc.). The Paid Social Strategy Manager will develop and distribute campaigns using social data, insights and sophisticated paid social activation strategies. S/he will use a suite of innovative social tools, access to Turner premium social handles and data to find the right audience on social, develop strategies to target and reach them on the right social platform and deliver tailored content to them at the right moment.
What will the Social Strategy Manager do?
- Think strategically and be insightful with the ability to tell a story that converts data into insights for use in agency/brand sales pitches.
- Develop strategies that drive branded content creation, social platform selection and time of delivery.
- Work closely with Analysts and Associates on the team to optimize and analyze paid social media campaigns.
- Gather, tabulate and analyze data from cutting edge social analytics tools, pulling out crisp insights and actionable recommendations.
- Create reports that provide a visual representation of social media campaign performance and analysis for internal and external clients.
- Act as a liaison between our integrated marketing teams and sales teams to identify unique opportunities for clients.
- Be an organizational expert in cutting edge social media monitoring, measurement, reporting and media buying tools.
What are we looking for?
But wait, there’s more!Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- 5+ years experience working in Social Media, Analytics, or Strategic Roles. Agency, publisher or brand side with strong understanding of major social media platforms preferred, with consideration for Consultancy or other experience
- Strong quantitative skills, including in-depth understanding of analytics and telling a story with data. Experience with Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics and third party analytics vendors strongly preferred.
- Expert working knowledge of one or more analytics & insights tools such as Spredfast, Sprinklr, 4C Insights, Affin.io, Adobe Social, etc.
- Experience in directing and advising paid social media strategies and/or developing strategies from data, and conveying that information to stakeholders in a client-facing role
- Experience creating reports and dashboards utilizing all relevant data to inform decisions across internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytics and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience managing 1+ team members to build and develop their skills
- Excellent project management skills and highly organized.